Recently, вιg нιт Music and SUGA announced his official enlistment date, continuing a year in which members of the group enlisted. Meanwhile, there are only 4 members of BTS left who are working on their unfinished solo projects including RM and maknae line.
With what’s going on, many people are curious about when BTS’s maknae line will enlist because it seems like RM has decided to enlist around the end of this year or early next year. Immediately, кσяєαn media released information shared by industry insiders indicating the planned time of enlistment for the remaining members, especially Jungkook, V, and Jimin.
Below is what K-media reported about the maknae line’s enlistment:
It’s been more than a year since BTS announced they would start promoting personal projects in parallel with completing their m̴i̴l̴i̴t̴a̴r̴y̴ service. In 2023, up to now, 3/7 members are performing m̴i̴l̴i̴t̴a̴r̴y̴ service, of which SUGA will enlist on September 22.
Meanwhile, even though fans don’t want to, they still have to accept the fact that BTS needs to complete their service because many members are close to the age limit for enlistment. In contrast, three members, Jungkook, Jimin, and V, still have a few years left until they need to actually enlist. Therefore, many people are curious whether these 3 members will enlist before the ďệäďline or not.
Many people believe that at least the youngest member of the group will not enlist immediately after his older brothers enlist because he has a lot of time until he is 30 years old. However, recently, K-media revealed some information that attracted a lot of fans’ attention about the enlistment time of the three youngest members of BTS, Jimin, V and Jungkook.
In the latest news of many кσяєαn newspapers, they reported that all 7 members of BTS will complete their m̴i̴l̴i̴t̴a̴r̴y̴ service this year. That also means that all three youngest members of BTS, Jungkook, V and Jimin, will also enlist at the end of the year. They wrote in the news: “According to government officials, BTS will complete their m̴i̴l̴i̴t̴a̴r̴y̴ enlistment, including the youngest members V and Jungkook, by the end of this year after finishing the scheduled projects one by one.”
The reason reported by K-media is that although Jimin, V or Jungkook are still old enough to postpone m̴i̴l̴i̴t̴a̴r̴y̴ service, they decided to enlist this year so that the group can meet fans again with all members as soon as. They tried to arrange the group’s enlistment time as closely as possible, too.
This is probably related to BTS’s promise to fans that they will reunite in 2025. It is also reasonable that if they want to be discharged in 2025, the other members must at least enlist before the first quarter of the next year. Meanwhile, Jimin, V and Jungkook have also completed their solo projects to prepare for this m̴i̴l̴i̴t̴a̴r̴y̴ enlistment.
Because they are always tight-lipped about their enlistment, BTS’s enlistment schedule is always a mystery. But with the news revealed by K-media, ARMY was not surprised but always showed support for the members’ decisions:
– They will be back really soon… i need 2025 omg
– the sooner they go the sooner they’ll come back the sooner they go the sooner they’ll come back the sooner they go the sooner they’ll come back the sooner they go the sooner they’ll come back the sooner they go the sooner they’ll come back
– I’m not sure why everyone is surprised, they had to go now to get back by the 2025 promised return. Yoongi will be around for us. This gives me time to pay off my BTS credit card balance.
– It’s okay, the earlier they go, the earlier they back
– Tbh I m not worried bout them leaving. They always excel in wtv they do. But from now on crucial parts of my life will start, I will be engaged alot. They are my strength I just hope that I always stay with then forever and get time for them. So that I can engage when they r back
– From the very beginning I thought they were all gonna leave at once. It’s just too emotionally draining for everyone. And that way, they can support each other too. Best of luck to all.
– It is time to say that this ȟɥȑțs a lot, but in the same way we will continue to support you always, and we will not stop walking together, so that in the future we will meet and continue to be happy!! BTS FOREVER LOVE YOU
– This does not surprise me. It’s what I actually expected. I mean it’s hard to digest but sooner they enlist, the sooner they will finish and come back to us.
– I believe in Bangtan, in the end of the day it’s all for our own good “ARMY” because they promise to coming back ‘as a whole goup’ so I can’t wait for the spring day to come
– Finally, the earlier they go the earlier the comeback +it means we’ll have call the solo albums by the end of the year and we’ll be able to focus on maintaining the streams, we’ll have more time to focus on their discography as soloists.
2025 for BTS is still a destination, a goal that they will try our best to achieve. As for fans, it is a hope and belief in a reunion as soon as possible!